Computer withdrawal

We have been so busy this summer that we have only been home for 7 days since the kids got out of school. Because of this I have been negelectful with posts on my blog. I think I am having computer withdrawal. I had over 300 emails (including spam) when I checked my email last time.

I have managed to get some scrapping done and of course taken a bunch of photos I am looking forward to scrapping in the fall. I am making some progress on my previous albums and am trying to stay as up to date as possible for 2007.

Anyway, as summer is winding up, we are trying to squeeze as much freedom as possible out of it. I will likely be away from the computer until the end of the month and then back on track with scrapping and posts.

Enjoy the last of your summer vacation!!!


Cheers

Sallie